In continuation to the A COMPLETE GUIDE FOR BUYING APARTMENTS IN CHENNAI – I Let’s move on to the next two important aspects of buying an apartment in Chennai:
- Procedure for buying
- Transparency of the information shared by the builder
- Authenticity established
- Quality of work
- Sales Deed: This document acts as proof of sale between the buyer and seller.
- Certificate of Commencement: An official go-ahead given by the local municipal authority to the developer to commence construction.
- Residential Zone: At last, make sure that the flat you are buying comes under the residential zone. Check for a Land Use Certificate when your eyes get caught by new apartments in Chennai for sale.
- Others: Joint development Agreement, No objection certificate.